ROBERT D. CLARIZIO, DC
Born and raised in Glendale, Dr. Clarizio's interest in the chiropractic profession developed after a high school football injury. The remarkable results he received as a chiropractic patient gave him a first hand appreciation for health care that could alleviate his problem without drugs or surgery.
Dr. Clarizio received his chiropractic education at Cleveland College of Chiropractic in Los Angeles where he was on the Deans List, and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1996.
Dr. Clarizio has special training in sports medicine, nutrition, auto/work injuries, exercise rehabilitation, pregnancy, and pediatrics.
Dr. Clarizio's professional involvements include the following:
- Voted Best of the Best Chiropractor in the San Gabriel Area since 2002
- Board of Chiropractic Reviewer
- Arcadia High School Football Team Doctor
- President and Founder of the Glendale Tornados Youth Football Pop Warner Association
- Certified Massage Therapist in Active Release Therapy
- Qualified Medical Examiner (QME) for workers Compensation
- FIT Back-Safe Ergonomics Specialist for work injury prevention
- Member and Vice President of the California Chiropractic Association
- Rated A+ on AngiesList.com
Miles Tsujimoto, DC
Chiropractic has always been part of Dr. Tsujimoto’s life. He has experienced the positive impact Chiropractic adjustments have had on him since an early age, which drove him to want to share that with others. Dr. Tsujimoto strongly agrees with Chiropractic’s conservative approach to pain relief and management to keep patients off of pain medications and away from more invasive procedures.
Dr. Tsujimoto is a Southern California native, growing up in Valencia, CA then earning his Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from the University of La Verne before completing his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences in Whittier, CA.